Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 22 March 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: Embedding Robotics into Enterprise-Wide OperationsDan Victorre M Ruiz - Robotic Process Automation Program Manager, Merck Business Solutions Asia Inc.
You have planned or are currently executing prototypes and small scale RPA. Now what? How do you map out a journey towards enterprise level RPA capabilities to deliver business-wide impact?
- Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
- Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
- Considering the roadmap to scaling RPA operations through CoEs
- Developing your operating model for an RPA programme in scale
- Building internal knowledge and capabilities
- How to manage your digital workforce
Dan Victorre M RuizRobotic Process Automation Program Manager
Merck Business Solutions Asia Inc.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: Starting Your Intelligent Automation JourneyTilak Banerjee - Senior Director - Head of Global Shared Services, Conduent
Harness the potential of cognitive automation to further digitalize your operations for higher efficiency gains and cost savings. Join this workshop to learn how you can integrate cognitive capabilities to your RPA bots and the steps on kickstarting your intelligent automation journey.
- Moving into Cognitive RPA: Pre-requisites to getting started
- Examples areas where cognitive RPA can be applied in the enterprise and in a Shared Service set-up
- Developing cognitive capabilities to enhance your business decision making
- Innovative use of Bots – a shortcut to Artificial Intelligence
Tilak BanerjeeSenior Director - Head of Global Shared Services