Post-Conference Workshops – Thursday 22 March 2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Workshop C: Hands-on Excise: How to Streamline Your Processes and Apply RPA?Jeremy Jay V. Lim - Business Process Transformation Program Head A financial services company
After the intensive learning from the two day conference, it is now time to get practical with your own projects. Join this workshop to understand how RPA can replace significant parts of the manual effort across your entire business. You will get to review your own work area and come up with a streamlined process which would result to a shorter turnaround time, better processing accuracy and better customer experience.
- Be able to define the RPA features and capabilities
- Be able to identify opportunities where robot automation can be applied
- Be able to design the to-be streamlined process enabled by RPA
- Have a walk-through on the framework for building the RPA project line up
Jeremy Jay V. LimBusiness Process Transformation Program Head
A financial services company
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: Applied AI and Machine LearningChristoph Bergmeir - Lecturer in Data Science Monash University
Although many organisations in Asia are just embarking on their Robotic Process Automation (RPA) journey, many have indicated an interest in the next level of RPA – Artificial Intelligence (AI). AI redefines the roles and responsibilities of human workforce to focus on value-added work increasing both labour productivity and business performance. There is a pertinent need for Asia’s business leaders to focus their efforts in AI ensuring alignment with strategic business planning. How can organisations take active steps to prepare for AI’s rapid rise and successfully capitalise on today’s AI trends? This workshop details the potential benefits and risks of AI and how you can better prepare
your organisation in harnessing the opportunities brought by AI.
· Understanding what is AI and its potential benefits and implications
· Identifying potential AI risks and how to control or manage them
· Mapping your AI pilot project: How can you apply AI in your organization successfully?
· Tracking and evaluating results of pilot to drive continuous improvement
Aligning your future business strategy and directions with AI3
Christoph BergmeirLecturer in Data Science