Dan Victorre M Ruiz
Robotic Process Automation Program Manager
Merck Business Solutions Asia Inc.
Setting up an RPA team with well-defined roles and responsibilities to take on key roles in the RPA CoE
Establishing an RPA CoE Council to provide overall governance and direction
Managing organizational change to lay the groundwork for the successful transfer of work from humans to robots
You have planned or are currently executing prototypes and small scale RPA. Now what? How do you map out a journey towards enterprise level RPA capabilities to deliver business-wide impact?
- Exploring the challenges in moving from prototype to scaled execution
- Understanding how to operate RPA at-scale compared to normal business processes
- Considering the roadmap to scaling RPA operations through CoEs
- Developing your operating model for an RPA programme in scale
- Building internal knowledge and capabilities
- How to manage your digital workforce