Senior Director - Head of Global Shared Services
Conference Day One – Wednesday 20 March 2019
Wednesday, March 20th, 2019
- Laying the groundwork for RPA expansion across the organisation
- Measures to embed and integrate RPA as a core part of enterprise operations
- Effective user access and change management framework to expedite organisational wide adoption
Conference Day Two – Thursday 21 March 2019
Thursday, March 21st, 2019
- What are the nuances to developing the right cognitive ecosystem?
- What are the steps to successfully implementing cognitive RPA?
- How should we redesign talent, staffing and training strategies as intelligent automation changes the nature of work and organisational models?
Post-Conference Workshops – Friday 22 March 2019
Friday, March 22nd, 2019
- Moving into Cognitive RPA: Pre-requisites to getting started
- Examples areas where cognitive RPA can be applied in the enterprise and in a Shared Service set-up
- Developing cognitive capabilities to enhance your business decision making
- Innovative use of Bots – a shortcut to Artificial Intelligence